| Welcome to the world's leading anti-fraud organization|
ACFE Indonesia is a not-for-profit organization whose primary purpose is to serve the community by the promotion of improved fraud detection and deterrence and through expansion of knowledge and the interaction of its members.
ACFE Indonesia Chapter has 500 members from various government and private institutions. Since December 2012 ACFE Indonesia Chapter has 2 (two) regional offices, in East Java and in Riau.
Free printed copy of the 2012 Report to the Nations with July/August edition of Fraud Magazine for ACFE Member
| Conducting Internal Investigations, April 2013|
This course is conducted by ACFE International on 18-19 April 2013 at Grand Hyatt Hotel, Jl. MH Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta, Indonesia. Early Registration is prolonged until 29 March 2013 with up to USD 190 discount.
To register online please go to this link Jakarta CFE Course
1) Complete the Event Registration Form and email to ACFE International
2) Complete the Event Registration Form and fax to +1 (512) 478-9297.
3) Call a Member Services Representative at +1 (512) 478-9000, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CST.
You will learn how to:
- Implement the steps involved in conducting an internal investigation
- Pinpoint legal issues that might arise during an internal investigation
- Use computer and internet technology to make your internal investigations more effective
- Execute methods of collection and analysis of internal and external documents
- Perform admission-seeking interview techniques
Who Should Attend:
Attorneys, legal professionals and law enforcement personnel
Controllers and corporate managers
Detectives and private investigators
Governance, risk management and compliance officers
Loss prevention and security professionals
Certified Fraud Examiners
Other anti-fraud professionals
This course satisfies the ACFE's requirement of two Ethics CPE hours per year.
Organisasi spesialis anti fraud yang terbesar di Indonesia dan merupakan penyedia utama edukasi, penelitian dan pengembangan anti-fraud di Indonesia
- Mengurangi fraud dan kejahatan kerah putih (white collar crime)
- Mengembangkan kompetensi dan kualitas para spesialis anti fraud dalam pendeteksian dan pencegahan fraud
- Membantu/memberikan dukungan administrasi bagi masyarakat umum/professional yang ingin mengambil sertifikasi CFE
- Membantu/memberikan dukungan dengan menjadi nara sumber bagi kegiatan pengembangan dan edukasi anti fraud
- Melakukan dan mendukung kegiatan penelitian dan pengembangan anti-fraud
- Melakukan kerja sama dengan berbagai institusi dalam kegiatan edukasi anti-fraud